The filter converts the light source into a special yellow-green light, which is suitable for the detection of appearance defects (such as scratches, spots, bubbles, etc.), so that the defects can be clearly seen.
Applications: Lighting, Surface detection lighting.
Tempered Glass: 2.0, 3.0mm
Square: 8x8 - 310x320mm
Round: Dia8 - 300mm
1. Surface detection lighting filters are vacuum vapor deposited from multilayer dielectric films.
2. Coating by PVD-EBGE (Physical Vapor Deposition-Electron Beam Gun Evaporation) .
3. The transmittance curves are measurements at 0°of incidence angle.
4. Tempered glass has minimum thickness, size and shape restrictions.Introduction to Tempered glass。
5. The spectral curve is the actual measured value of the sample and may vary slightly, depending on the manufacturing lot, but it can conform to the spectral definition.
6. The website specifications are for reference only, and the shipments are subjected to the specifications confirmed by both parties.