The physical Temperature glass is heated by a single layer of ordinary glass. After the softening temperature, it is rapidly cooled, and the surface of the glass will be compressed to increase its strength. The shrinkage of the glass surface is at the center of it. The layers are pulled to each other to balance, and will give sufficient tension. When the external force exceeds the internal closed tension, the tension will be out of balance and crushed, becoming numerous fine particles.
The pressure and impulse resistance are 3-5 times that of ordinary glass. When the tempered glass with a thickness of 4mm or more is broken, the particles will be obtuse, which will not harm the human body. The temperature difference can reach 250 degrees Celsius. After drilling or cutting, the flatness of the glass surface will be slightly worse, but it can also meet the coating process. Suitable for glass with a thickness of 2mm or more.
1. For lighting fixtures that need to be dustproof and waterproof, they can be used outdoors. When the light source is lit, it can withstand sudden rain or snow without breaking.
2. Mechanical equipment, processing equipment or laser-processed window glass for observation, which can protect human eyes and body from damage, and can be used for ultraviolet, infrared, laser or specific harmful light. , plating a barrier film.
3. Vacuum equipment that needs to be observed, such as vacuum furnaces, vacuum coating machines, etc., can observe the changes in the furnace and can withstand the pressure of high vacuum.
Immerse the glass in a molten salt bath for ion exchange. The ruthenium molecules in the glass exchange with the molecules in the salt. A large amount of salt ions press the surface of the glass to increase its resistance. Because the inner ions are not exchanged, only the glass Surface ions are involved in the exchange, so the glass can be chemically strengthened for post-processing such as cutting, drilling, coating, etc. Chemical Tempered glass is suitable for glass with a thickness of 2mm or less.
The impact resistance and pressure are more than 5 times higher than ordinary glass.
1. Mobile phone / MP3 / MP4 / digital camera / LCD screen / digital photo frame panel, in response to the light and thin trend of the new Products, the outer panel protection sheet is more than 1mm glass, to be able to withstand pressure resistance Impact, so it must be chemically strengthened.
2. Mobile phone lens or digital camera outer protection film, to protect the lens from dust or touch, but also to resist pressure and impact, but also to meet the requirements of thin and light, such protective film is more than 1mm The glass inside is chemically strengthened.